By Maklub Al Mostofa
- How to put entry in ORB?
- What is action in case of wrong entry?
- How many people fill up and sign it?
- What is your action if an entry is missed?
- What is your action if you make any mistake?
- This guidance only includes sections C to I.
- Operations should be recorded in chronological order as they have been executed on board.
- Dates should be entered in dd/mm/yyyy format, e.g. 16-MAR-2009.
- Incineration or landing ashore of oily garbage and used filters should be recorded in the Garbage Record Book only.
- All Entries are to be made and signed by the officer or officers in charge of the operations concerned and each completed page shall be signed by the master of the ship.
- Do not leave any full lines empty between successive entries.