OIL RECORD BOOK:
Entries to be made in Oil Record Book as per MARPOL Annex I Requirements:
Oil Record Book: PART – 1 (MARPOL Annex I Regulation 17):
- Ballasting or Cleaning of fuel oil tanks
- Discharge of dirty ballast or cleaning water from fuel oil tanks
- Collection , Transfer and disposal of oil residues
- Non automatic starting of discharge overboard, transfer or disposal otherwise of bilge water accumulated in machinery spaces
- Automatic starting of discharge overboard, transfer or disposal otherwise of bilge water accumulated in machinery spaces
- Condition of the oil filtering equipment (Out of order or malfunction)
- Accidental or other exceptional discharges of oil
- Bunkering of all types of fuel oils or bulk lubricating oils
- Additional operational procedures and general remarks
- Recording of quantities retained in bilge water holding tanks (listed under section 3.3 of the IOPP Certificate) is voluntary.
- The recording of general maintenance of items pertaining to the OWS remains voluntary and is not required to be recorded in the ORB.